Financial Services giant looks to expand its sales force as well as footprint in the market by appointing experienced Commercial / Agri Independent Contractors who will be strategically placed across the country. These individuals will be given a small portfolio of business that they will be required to service from day one whilst growing that portfolio with quality business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes sales in liaison with brokers and financial institution's leads and services
- Receives requests for quotations from clients and provides a packaged solution
based on client needs.
- Actively promotes company products.
- Profitable Growth in Insurance New Business Sales by promoting and selling Insurance
- Explaining and structuring customized insurance options.
- Supporting customers in their completion of insurance application information
requirements e.g. financial needs analysis and proposal forms.
- Notifying customers regarding the insurance requirements on loan facilities such
as vehicle finance, guarantees, property loans, agricultural production loans,
- Exploring alternative solutions if required in terms of a client’s insurance
portfolio risk analysis.
- Continued adherence to disclosure and compliance in terms of the Financial
Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS).
- Quotation – Preparation and obtaining quotes from Insurers.
- New Business – Ensure closing and capturing of New Business with Insurers/Ops.
- Endorsements – Process Endorsement as required by the client.
- Renewals – Obtains Terms from Insurers and present to the client.
- Renewals – Manage the renewal process and conclude renewals prior to the
- Cancellations - Process Endorsement as required by the client.
- Claims - Assists and follow up regarding outstanding claims.
- Full and accurate broking submissions to insurers.
- General Service Standards (100% acknowledgment of requests within 24 hours,
100% delivery on commitments made).
- Adherence to all compulsory training and forums, submission of documents and
- Maintain a minimum of 95% accuracy score from the Quality Assurance audits
and timeous adherence to the remedial actions required therefrom.
- A minimum of 5-10 years previous working experience in Short term insurance is
preferable to gain practical exposure to banking principles and to establish credible
- Must be fully FAIS Compliant
- Regulatory Exam Certificate (RE5)
- Registered FSP Representative (Category 1 and Sub-Category 1.2 and 1.6)
- Fit and Proper as determined by FAIS legislation (Honesty, Integrity and Financial