SA’s #1 Property Investment Group is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their developments team!
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily oversight of the finance function of all development companies.
- Detailed cash flow projections of each development.
- Analysis of actual vs budget, and investigating over- or underspends.
- Assisting with drafting of contracts/agreements.
- Assisting with new project viabilities and analysis.
- Liaising with banks/attorneys.
- Finance applications for new developments.
- Managing/overseeing the building loan progress draw process on plot and plan developments.
- Implementing/maintaining proper financial processes within the development space.
- Overseeing monthly draws and payment processes.
- Managing admin and accounting processes for various developments.
- Monthly reporting to different stakeholders.
- Preparing/reviewing annual financial statements.
- VAT/Provisional and Income tax calculations/submissions for various developments.
- Various ad-hoc requests/analyses within the development space.
- CA(SA) non-negotiable; registered with SAICA.
- Legal and/or tax qualification will be beneficial.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience within the property development industry.
- Articles at one of the Big 4 audit firms (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young).
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong ability to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- CaseWare & Xero knowledge.
- Self starter.