Implementing & extending Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365 software & inspiring its use within the business environment, advising on best practices to ensure its features are utilized to their fullest. The role will see the Developer be involved with both client & working on the internal development projects.
- Analyze the client’s business, developing an understanding of their business objectives, & identify efficient ways Dynamics CRM 2016 will add value to their business.
- Work closely with all key business stakeholders in identifying, analyzing, and developing solutions based on their business requirements.
- Planning & executing the implementation of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365 developments, providing regular progress updates to internal & external clients.
- Assist with project communication & best practice throughout the system implementation & support new & existing clients on the use of Dynamics CRM 2016 / D365.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in a software development area. (D365 /Power Platform MS Certifications advantageous)
- Strong development experience, ideally with Dynamics CRM 2016, D365 and Power Platform.
- 4+ Years coding on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 SDK (developing plug-in & workflow assemblies)
- Able to customize CRM forms, views, workflows, business rules, charts, & dashboards.
- Knowledge of CRM usage in Browsers, Outlook, Tablet & Mobile Applications.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid working model (remote as well as at the office).
- Good Understanding of SQL
- Good Understanding of DevOps
- Business analysis & requirements gathering skills
- Hands on D365 development experience
- Practical experience with other Microsoft technologies (MS SQL, Power Automate, Power Flow, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power BI, Silverlight, SharePoint, Active Directory, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.)
- Practical experience with unit testing
- Practical experience with integrations between CRM and external sources (Data Warehouse, IBM Acoustic)
- Practical experience with web JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript)
- Practical experience with Microsoft Azure
- Adaptability – adjusting effectively to work within new work structures
- Decision Making – Ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions
- Gaining Commitment – Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans
- Initiating action – Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives, being proactive
- Ownership – Assuming responsibility and accountability for the successful completion of tasks
- Team Orientation – Willingness to work with others in a team environment
- Thinking skills – Ability to perceive, interpret and translate information in order to competently perform processes and tasks at various levels of complexity.
- Timeousness – Ability to work and deliver within project deadlines.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.