QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified accountant/CA(SA) with 5 - 10 years PQE
- Detailed knowledge of large consolidation processes
- Strong technical background with experience of financial reporting under IFRS, including the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Previous Financial Services experience preferable
- Previous experience implementing new accounting standards preferable
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Good knowledge of different account systems – knowledge of NavOne would be an advantage
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data from different data sources
- Advanced Excel skills preferably with Power Pivot and Power BI. Macros would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build effective working relationships and influence change
- Team player who is willing to help others and collaborate to achieve the goals of the finance team
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Reporting to the Group Head of Financial Reporting, the Consolidation Financial Accountant will assist with the timely and accurate production of monthly consolidated financial statements from diverse jurisdictions.
We welcome all applications from candidates that meet the above set requirements. Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful should you not hear from us within 7 days from the date of application
By submitting your information you confirm that:
- We may retain your personal information in our database for future matching.
- We may contact you for your consent to submit your CV to suitable vacancies.
- That the information you have submitted is true, correct, and up to date.