To create, refine and clarify the detailed definition of the business need, design the corresponding business processes and support the implementation of the business solution.
- Help collect the information around policy owners and collect the actual policies for the new Policy Management system.
- Review the different organisation structures
- One from Corp Sec
- Org structure set up on CURA risk system
- Collect information from the business areas in terms of the level, their policies are different Design the required policy management hierarchy structure
- Help go through a structured approach to identify issues in the Compliance Regulatory Universe and with the help of the source documents, fix the relevant line items to prepare for them to be uploaded to the Universe again.
- Do process mapping for all the processes for Digital Capability, that includes the processes around management of the Compliance AWS environment, taking on new projects and data into the data store, bringing on new technology, and various other processes for this newly established and evolving capability.
Skills and Qualification:
- Diploma/Degree or relevant business-related tertiary qualification or a recognised Business Analysis certification
- 3+ years relevant experience as a business analyst Strong business process analysis experience
- Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Visio)
- Data exposure and experience
- System Documentation experience
- Bright, ability to learn quickly, not needing things explained multiple times.
- Ability to apply logic for comparisons but staying within the agreed guidelines and not applying their own creativity without consultation e.g., identifying in the Regulatory Universe, and then copying and pasting correct in from original spreadsheets.
- Process mapping experience, understanding the principles of swim lanes and knowing what questions to ask to have complete processes with correct owner allocated. They will get help as all the providers of info are familiar with process logic.
- Attention to detail for comparing lists of information and data, with high levels of accuracy, that don’t require others to check their work.
- Good interpersonal skills to follow up on the collecting of policies even when people don’t get to send them. Being proactive in meeting assigned deliverables.
- Work well within a team, able to get input from different people on how to do tasks, and play back and query if they are unsure, so a good communicator.
- Organised in their work, to be able to have a system to deal with the different streams of work, often running in parallel, applying the prioritisation given to them, and tracking their own progress.
- Must take detailed notes in meetings to be able to apply to their work, memory is not good enough for this level of detail and will result in mistakes and need for repeated instructions.
- Cape Town based while most, if not all the work will be remote but need to be able to come to the office for the odd workshop, especially on the process mapping.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.