SENIOR GLOBAL PROPERTY ANALYST
Our client believes the appointment of a Senior Research Analyst with appropriate experience and qualifications will allow it to support the future business needs.
- Position within the equities team, principally as a Senior Global Property Analyst.
- The Analyst will report to the Global Property Portfolio Manager.
- The purpose of the role is to contribute to fundamental research on listed global real estate securities.
- Relevant qualifications and experience and fit with the current team will be critical and would override particular demographic background, however EE candidate preferred.
Qualifications and experience:
- Appropriate finance qualification (CA(SA), BCom Investment Management, CFA).
- Self-driven with 2-3 years working in financial markets in the fund management industry.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- Financial modelling – Excel.
- PowerPoint proficient.
- High attention to detail.
- Share and transfer product, process, and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with internal teams to deliver required service levels.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends, and ideas.
- Participate in own professional development and career path.
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes:
- Strong analytical reasoning and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail is critical.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Relevant market knowledge.
- Team player.
- Relationship management and networking with stakeholders and service providers.
- Fit in with an entrepreneurial, hard-working culture.
Area: Bellville area, Cape Town.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Market related salary offered.
Closing date: 20 May 2022.
Should you fit the profile kindly apply online for this position.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.