BAYTECK FIRE CC
Friday, 09 July 2021
Finance/Accounting - Creditor/Debtor
We are looking for a Debtors clerk who will be part of the finance team. If you are passionate and driven about all things finance and have the below abilities and attributes please contact us and send through your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Keep track, process and reconcile receipts and customer accounts, including customer invoices, statements, credit checks, refund requisitions e.t.c, in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
• Send electronic invoices and statements to all customers.
• Telephonic collections to all debtors. Confirm payment amounts and dates, including inter company.
• Receive remittance, allocate payment on pastel.
• Maintain customer's details on pastel.
• Keep information confidential
• Related finance functions as required by the department.
• At least two years working experience with corporate debt collection
• Proven knowledge of excel and Pastel Partner, tested
• Able to process and capture fast
• Good work ethics
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to navigate challenges with minimum supervision.
• Shows initiative
• Own transport
• Solid understanding of all round bookkeeping and accounting principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Proficiency in English and in MS Office
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• Deadline driven