Our client in Retail Banking is looking for a talented and experienced lead Client / Customer Experience specialist to join our growing team. This exciting position will give you the opportunity to shape our client experience across all client touch points, from human in the loop to all our digital platforms and products. You will be leading a team of CX specialists, as well as overseeing and enhancing our client experience practices across Retail banking.
You have a great track record of designing, executing and measuring customer experience across multiple client touchpoints. Experience in leading a team of professionals and passionate about client experience. You always think client first, however, consider the big picture from concept to execution. You love working with a team and are adept at collaborating with multiple stakeholders across job functions.
You're a clear and articulate communicator, who thrives in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Education (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification
Knowledge and Experience
- A related tertiary qualification (Degree / Diploma) in design/client/user experience/marketing
- 6 years’ proven experience in marketing, client communication, client interaction management, research, project delivery & implementation
- 2 years’ experience in managing a team of specialists within an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of psychology and behaviour change as it pertains to CX/UX behaviours
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Previous experience working in the financial sector
Must have detailed knowledge of:
- Strong conceptualization ability and visual communication ability
- Design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of Agile Practices
- A thorough understanding of simplified client/user-centred design methodologies is a must.
- Resource scheduling practices
Detailed knowledge of:
- Business-to-Client marketing and communication.
- Needs, preferences, pain points, communication styles of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Solid understanding of:
- The Bank’s business model
- Banking systems and digital banking channels.
- Communications Skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Creating and Innovating
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Leading and Supervising
- Learning and Researching
- Planning and Organising
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful
- In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.