Our client in the banking Industry is looking for a Business Process Engineer in the are of Merchant Services, to be based in the Western Cape.
- To imagine, innovate, implement, and improve Merchant Services capabilities to deliver on the vision, specifically in respect of merchant growth in the SME market and the ideal client experience.
- To understand and translate the Merchant Services vision and strategy into the future operating model.
- Translate business needs emanating from various projects, ideas, or system changes into requirements for developing/buying IT systems. Support the development of change management and project plans for implementing the initiatives as well as the associated policies, procedures, and performance measures.
- Translate Merchant Services vision and strategy into the future Operating Model to deliver client value and experience
- Design business processes and requirements to scale for growth
- Drive continuous improvement to ensure business benefits, client and regulatory needs are met
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- A relevant degree in Business Management or Logistics
- 5-8 years of enterprise wide Financial and/or Logistics business model design and operationalisation of new concepts
- Translating Divisional strategies and regulatory requirements into a business area target operating model
- Initiation and implementation of projects with the goal to implement the business area’s target operating model and improve business performance
- Initiate and drive continues improvement
- Influencing and collaborative leadership
- Knowledge and skill to conceptually design new Target Operating Model and ability to operationalise
- Financial acumen
- Design of Business Target Operating Models
- Banking transactional processes
- Business process mapping methodologies and requirements definition
- Project Management methodologies
- Continuous improvement best practices (Lean, 6-Sigma, Theory of constraints)
- Strategic insight
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Analytical Skills
- Business Process Modelling skills (Enterprise Architect, BPMN, IDEF-0, etc.)
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Deciding and initiating Action
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and Communicating information
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Adapting and respond to change
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
Conditions of Employment
- A valid driver's license and own vehicle is required
- Contactable via own mobile phone
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on the company's internal electronic banking system
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us after 30 days you may consider your application unsuccessful
- In keeping with our client’s employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.