Senior HRBP | HR Manager (HR Generalist) – S/Subs, Cape Town
Highly competitive package on offer!
Our client, a Global Investment Firm is currently in search of highly efficient HRBP to support the Head of Human Resources, working across the business in a generalist capacity.
One would describe you as a highly efficient HR professional who possesses strong organisational and administration skills.
You are solutions orientated, hard-working and have a can-do attitude! You are comfortable operating within an open, fast paced, high-performing environment as well as possess strong and effective communication skills both with internal with client staff as well as external providers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide input data for 6 payrolls (preliminary check) to the Global Payroll provider for 80 staff (including staff based in Africa, Netherlands, Colombia and Singapore) and ensure payroll timelines and changes are met
- Month end invoicing across all payrolls as well as manage recoveries
- Assist with Corporate Remuneration i.e. Global benchmarking and benefits management
- Transactional processing including employee records, offer letters, employment contracts, visa letters, work permit applications, performance review administration, resignations, terminations etc.
- Handling staff enquiries relating to the above and the administration thereof
- Prepare high quality standard and complex reports in terms of regulatory reporting, Internal and External Audit
- Prepare data analysis as well as participate in the development of statistical analysis, interpretation and reporting procedures for human resource related data
- Co-ordinate employee wellness i.e. manage performance matters through facilitation, internal communications, arranging wellness interventions, etc.
- Manage recruitment in terms of preparation of job specifications, sourcing (including agency relationship building) as well as interviewing and performing necessary background verification checks
- Coordinating induction and on-boarding of new joiners
- Assisting in delivering proactive and business focused HR advice and services
- Take responsibility for HR projects assigned and support the implementation of new processes by participating in the change management activities
- Supporting the Head of HR in creating and maintaining HR related policies and procedures as well as learning and development processes, IR matters, OHS and resource planning.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Relevant Human Resources Degree / related
- Minimum 5 years relevant and proven HRBP / HR Generalist work experience gained within the Financial Services industry and preferably within a multi-national or global context
- Strong and proven remuneration and benefits, employee wellness, recruitment, maintaining HR related policies and procedures
- Proven HR analytics skills, experience and competency
- Highly proficient on MS office - Intermediate (Excel is especially required on a high to advanced level)
To apply for this role please forward an updated and detailed copy of your CV to Andrea Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com and Nicole Spamers: firstname.lastname@example.org