Department: Corporate & Institutional Banking
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from the bank Assets, Liability and Cash management products with ‘Best in Class’ Relationship Management with local corporates.
- Achieve the commercial results of the local corporate segment with a dynamic management of the client portfolio and developing relationships with prospects- clients;
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring the effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Maintain high professional standards and strive to provide quality services to clients
- Cultivate good rapport with corporate clients and grow wallet share
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities to develop client connectivity within company
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Instruct credit files for the global business for credit facilities and coordinate with the respective departments in accordance with the Risk Policy.
Profile of candidate
- Degree in Banking/Finance or any relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position.
- Good written and spoken skills in English and French
- Strong credit analysis, documentation and relationship management skills
- Possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within corporate banking