Business Development Officers
Thursday, 18 February 2021
Finance/Accounting - Banking
Consolidated Wealth and Management SA Pty Ltd is a subsidiary of a global Financial Services organisation with offices in London, Dublin, Astana, Moscow, Singapore and now SA.
• Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
• Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
• Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
• Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
• Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
• Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
• Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
• Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
• Business Development Officer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
• Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Strong business acumen.