- Honours degree in Investment Management, Finance or Accounting. CA(SA) preferable but not a requirement.
- CTP designation strongly preferred
- Extensive experience in preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses.
- Experience in presenting and preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of IFRS reporting requirements for investments and other financial
- Knowledge in Asset and Liability Management, ICAAP and Pillar III reporting
- Expertise in Treasury Management Solutions a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modelling skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well thought out conclusions.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skill