To identify and source middle and senior management and specialist skills within Clusters and manage talent and succession planning by implementing Nedbanks talent and sourcing strategies in order to achieve Nedbanks strategic objectives.
- Provide client services to investors via various communication channels.
- Request the necessary pre-interview screening and occupational assessments and interpret information to shortlist candidates for Competency-Based interviews with line management.
- Exploring new innovative and digital ideas around sourcing scarce skills.
- Create a great experience for candidates, prospects and Hiring Managers including onboarding and offboarding.
- Optimal utilization of sourcing channels, other talent pools e.g. graduates and learners and Nedbank internal and external talent pools.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of innovative sourcing strategies alongside the Talent Acquisition Partner that will enable the establishment of a diverse pool of talent geared to meet the evolving needs of Workforce Plans ahead of demand
- Partner with Hiring Managers and the rest of the people function to define acquisition strategies (buy, build, borrow)
- Come up with innovative ways to attract talent using employer branding, online tools, events and showcasing Nedbank’s offering
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- B-degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology or NQF equivalent
- Min 3 – 5 years’ experience in a direct headhunting / sourcing role, resourcing
Minimum Experience Level
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and sourcing channel tools
- Experience with online tools and platforms within the recruitment environment.
- Experience in successful hiring to meet business needs
- Experience in proactive enticement
- Knowledge of recruitment system capabilities
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition
- Influencing Skills
- Understanding of recruitment processes and tools
- Experience with creating candidate pipelines
All applications to be sent directly or to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received a response from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.