Solutions Architect: Banking: Johannesburg - Fixed term Contract
Service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect, to join our team at our Johannesburg offices.
- Develops and maintains the focus area (domain) architecture and design for specific business functional/technical area.
- Provides a high-level roadmap for the implementation of the solution.
- Matrix manages Architects delivering on projects/initiatives within focus area (domain).
- Provide thought leadership throughout the program
- In cooperation with the Product Manager, the Senior Solution Architect plays a critical role in helping align team in a common technical direction toward accomplishment of the roadmap.
Fixed term Contract
- Develop and maintain the solution architecture and in some instances design for
- specific business functional/technical areas as well as to be actively involved for the full
- duration of the programme to ensure implementation on the evolving solution of an
- To participate in the definition of the higher-level functional and Non-functional
- Requirements, analyse technical trade-offs, determine the major
- components and subsystems, and define the interfaces and collaborations between
- To ensure the strategic alignment of IT architecture (functional, application, data and
- integration architecture) with the agreed business outcomes.
- Render daily support aligned with a model of Continuous Delivery, promoting a Dev Ops Culture
- Develop and Contribute to Reference Architectures
- Develop and Contribute Domain/Segment Architectures
- Develop Solution Architectures/Designs
- Deliver Architectural Assessments of technology solutions and or Proof of Concepts
- Ensure Architecture Collaboration and Review
- Provide Solution and Specialist Consulting
- Monitor Requests for Information and Proposals (RFI/ RFP)
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and Behaviours
- Preference - Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology, Engineering, Commerce
- Minimum qualification - Bachelor’s Degree – Information Technology, Engineering, Commerce
5 – 7 Years’ Experience in multiple IT disciples e.g. Dev Hardware, analysis, design, service management, architecture as well as 5 – 7 Year’s experience across all application areas of IT
- Analysing Solutions
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Coping with Pressure
- Developing Relationships
- Pursuing Goals
Emerging technology monitoring
Seeking Deeper Understanding