Our Banking Client is looking for a Software System Designer to translate business, other stakeholder requirements and user stories into system requirement and act as a link between business analyst, other requirements stakeholders and the software team.
To translate overarching end to end design into detailed designs and provide technical leadership to the software developers and other designers (1 year contract)
To develop high level end to end design and Macro design in the context of the high level solution architecture to realise the business requirements.
- Make and validate recommendations based on cost and userabilty (feasibility).
- Deliver work products according to the agreed time lines and within agreed budget.
- Deliver proof of concepts to customers and obtain the necessary sign-off.
- Communicate new features to stakeholders through forums.
- Engage business stakeholders as per stakeholder lists as well as senior programmers, architecture delivering hardware, software and firmware support across domains (including production environments).
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g.. Green Strategy).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
- Participate in research that will enable recommendations related to system software.
- Advise and make recommendation on what king of software and availability will be required (medium to high projects).
Type of Exposure
- Senior systems analys/ /Designer Business requirements
- Analysis stakeholder management, Info security background will be an advantage.
- Fluent speaking English speaking
- Inhouse training on the COTS products will be provided
- Technology stack of system J
- Java COTS services running on Kubernetes
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma: Information Technology
All applications to be sent directly or to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not received a response from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.