Our Banking Client is looking for a Software Quality Engineer with key skills that include Java, front end automation (in-sprint) and API automation (in-sprint), with some exposure to NFT (using JMeter). Web / Mobile applications. Having D365 with C# skillset for CRM would b an advantage. (1 year contract)
To use the automation framework and pre-defined test tools to inspect, analyse, design, develop and implement re-useable automated test assets to quality assure the solution and its architecture to ensure the overall quality of the solution.
- Reinforce and support the bank’s drive of Agile and nWoW’s of working into end to end project and development lifecycles:
- Actively participate in the planning, estimation and sizing of products, features, stories to be delivered.
- Delivery of a well-structure and standard designed, quality assurance solutions within the timelines agreed with the delivery team.
- Report status of testing to the squad daily, and manage the resolution of issues timeously to avoid unplanned expenses which could result in late delivery and stability issues once operational.
- Contribute to the retrospective reviews to introduce efficiencies which will ensure quicker delivery with high quality to our clients.
- Embrace collaboration and customer centred service design philosophies, to ensure quality, collaboration and customer focus are central focuses:
- Work closely with QA Leads, Chapter Leads, Developers, Architects, Product Owner and other Stakeholders to meet the expectations of our client.
- Build and foster deep relationship with Peers, Subject Matter Experts, Developers, Product Owner and other Stakeholders though honest communication which align to the Bank's Values.
- Liaise with Stakeholders across Group Technology to build a network that will align to now.
- Collaborate with the Core Technical Team to continuously improve the test harness, automation frameworks and overall platform.
- Drive sound technical Quality Assurance practices, methods and a culture of quality across the business:
- Application/Solution Architect to understand the approach to test automation.
- Develop the automation code using the automation framework for execution.
- Implement the test automation solutions with the objective that it has adequate coverage within the sprint and can be re-used for regression testing.
- Ensure the test automation solution meets the architectural and development standards that are re-usable and scalable.
- Apply technical quality assurance skills to contribute to business excellence and success:
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
- Contribute to the Bank's Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes, models and systems though agile thinking.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- SQE I – up to 3-5 years experience
SQE II – 5 or more years experience
All applications to be sent directly or to email@example.com. If you have not received a response from us in 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.