- Relevant University Degree – required.
- IT audit qualifications (CISA / CISM / CGEIT / CRISC) – required.
- Internal Audit experience in Banking - min 5 years is required.
- Knowledge of Application Control Review, General Control and Information Security testing is required.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics would be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of IT technologies, practices and standards, security risks and controls in the areas of security and IT, and IT control frameworks.
- Experience in IT audit engagement management at the planning, execution, and reporting and reporting stages.
- A professional manner that will reflect positively on Internal Audit and ability to function under stress and/or possible conflicting professional opinions.
- A self-starter who is capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Strong values and ethics and ability to maintain professional independence and objectivity and act based
on personal professional conviction and confidence