We are currently seeking a Senior Manager (Impairments). Candidates must have:
- BSc / BCom (Hons) strong focus on Statistics, Actuarial, or Maths and applied Maths.
- BSc Hons / BCom Masters strong focus on Statistics, Actuarial, or Maths and applied Maths.
- 5 years’ experience in quantitative/statistical modelling in the financial sector with a strong data background.
- 7 years quantitative/statistical modelling experience in the financial sector; working knowledge of Financial- and Impairment modelling and SQL/SAS automation
- Analytical Skills
- Business Acumen
- Corporate finance knowledge
- Financial Modelling skills
- Report writing skills
- Software: MS Office, with Advanced EXCEL skills, SQL, SAS
- Strong Analytical and Statistical skills
- Strong programming and automation skills