Purpose of role and Function Introduction
To conduct Internal Financial Control and Information Technology (IT) audits and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure Accounting, Financial and IT risk is mitigated in accordance with Standards
Outputs / deliverables (main items)
• Assess and understand business systems, processes and controls (design adequacy and effectiveness) and report of issues related including potential improvements
• Analyse and interrogate processes, evidence and verbal information independently
• Execute assurance planning, fieldwork and reporting in line with the Nedbank Internal Financial Control Methodology
• Quality assurance reviews of Internal Financial controls (IFC) across the group to ensure adequate coverage IFC’s to support the CE and CEO attestation
• Provide assurance and insights from the outcomes of work performed to the Group Audit Committee
• Influence stakeholders to address inefficiencies in resolving control findings through utilising professional experience in demonstrating benefits of best practice
• Build rapport and understand client current business reality, requirements, risks and expectations and consider key and/or merging risks
• Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders and build and maintain relationship with other assurance providers
• Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
• Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth and deliver on stakeholder expectations.
• Understand and embrace the vision and values, leading by example.
• Identify opportunities to influence the improvement or enhancement of business processes and methodologies adding value to Nedbank.
• Share IT risk related knowledge, resources and practices with team to enable upskilling.
• Relevant BComm or BSc degree (Computer Science, Informatics)
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or CA (SA) is an added advantage Experience 5 - 8 years’ experience in Risk, Governance and Auditing with IT experience and/or 8 - 10 years’ experience in banking and/or insurance
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link