We are currently looking for Software Engineers with Progress Experience for at least 3 years and more.
Writes code according to Highest Standards and guidelines, using Progress
- Update and ensure accuracy of Developer Manager and Developer views in Task Manager by cross checking with the status report.
- Attend scrums
- Report to the team members and not to the Scrum Master.
- Responsible for writing code according to a supplied ASD.
- Adheres to MIP coding standards.
- Understands and follows the MIP SDLC.
- Has a fundamental proficiency with the development environment and coding language used.
- Has basic problem solving skills and some ability to ask the right questions to clarify the understanding of supplied requirements.
- Scope of work is non-core, narrow in focus, low impact and peripheral in nature.
- Works closely with pool lead or functional owner.
- Provides daily progress reporting to the Pool lead or Developer manager.
- Must be proactive, have a quest to gain knowledge and shows signs of lateral/logical thinking.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must be able to work as an individual or as part of a team.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Work in a logical manner.
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
Only apply if you have coded using Progress as a language.
Should you not receive feedback within 16 days please deem your application as unsuccessful.