Purpose of role and Function
Introduction To facilitate the implementation of the Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and Operational Risk Management Framework and Supply Chain Risk Management Framework and Group Procurement policy in organisation to comply to regulatory requirements and ensure alignment to international best practice.
Outputs / deliverables (main items)
• Ensure the operational risk management framework and enterprise-wide risk management framework, methodologies, policies and processes are effectively implemented
• Improve governance and oversight of Supplier Reputational Risk matters
• Effective Supplier Reputational Risk Process in terms of the SHRC charter
• Monitoring of group-wide compliance to the Procurement policy
• Embedment of the Supply Chain Risk Management Framework across the Group
• Monitoring of achievement of preferential procurement targets
• Perform risk and control assessments with the business units/clusters to ensure risk, controls and KRI are identified and monitored.
Relevant Bachelor of Commerce Degree Post Graduate risk related degree or equivalent
5 – 8 years experience in Risk, Governance and Auditing and/or 6 - 10 years experience in banking and/or insurance
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link