To plan, procure, manage, and maintain effective, safe, and secure information technology (IT) systems to support the company and its stakeholders
In addition, to support financial processes and record keeping relating to IT systems
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic planning for IT systems requirements
- Specify & procure IT equipment, devices, software, and contractors
- IT system and equipment monitoring, upgrading, maintenance, support & issues resolution including printers, Website, and telephone systems.
- Manage IT contractors and service providers
- Maintain electronic content management system
- IT Business Continuity, security (including cyber security) and risk management
- IT and facility asset management including labelling and maintaining an Asset Register
- Develop relevant IT policies and monitor compliance to the policies
- IT support management to all employees
- Providing technical support for audio-visual systems
- Meeting room technical guidelines and training to ensure effective meeting management.
- IT and facilities budget input and spending control
- Assist auditors with registers, electronic data
- Support Office Manager with specifications, procurement, supplier management.
Essential requirements for consideration
- Min Diploma but Degree highly preferable in a relatable field to IT
- Must have worked in a support desk environment
- Programming languages essential: SQL, Python and Java
- Microsoft Azure – Min of 5 years’ experience
- Microsoft certified engineer (within the last 3 years)
- Experience in the following Microsoft applications; Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Microsoft in-tune
- Familiar with remote support tools
- SharePoint: setting up SharePoint sites and administering SharePoint sites
Other additional experience required
- Database structures – knowledge not actual experience, able to link databases together and understand database synergies.
- Virtualisation technologies (Hyper V technologies, Azure virtual technologies)
- Remote monitoring system (RMS) tools
- Migration of information between IS
- Knowledge of SQL, Python and comfortable with Java.
- Knowledge of administering SAGE products is advantageous.
- Vendor engagements
- Cyber information security – how cyber security tools work, configuration, and reporting. Cyber awareness training experience.
- Exchange mail systems – administer and configure exchange systems
- Azure compliance, security, and teams (separate modules under Azure)
- Budgeting and planning – How to plan and work within a budget
- Access control systems – configuration and administration. (Impro systems)
- Azure web services and web services for information systems.
- Strategy planning
If you have not received any feedback from us within 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
**By sending your CV along with other additional documents you give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity as well as for future opportunities**