Carries out and leads the Experience Design activities that will inform and execute Digital Strategy through a user-centered design approach. This involves the support of user research, interaction design, prototyping, and user testing activities in their various guises, as well as the management of experience design standards, methods, and frameworks. Working in cross-functional teams, managing UX /UI designers who work in different scrum teams.
Key Result Areas
- Scope, Manage and plan the User Experience Design activities across the full digital product spectrum.
- Ensure the use of knowledge management and collaboration platform(s) for UX design processes, tools and artifacts
- Manage processes that facilitate easy and continuous user engagement at testing facilities for research and testing
- Work with Digital Product Owners, E-commerce, Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing, and Digital Operations to ensure that product design decisions are always customer informed and customer led.
- Participate in knowledge sharing between different tribes (scrum teams) and feature teams.
- Provide feedback and updates to the methods and protocols established in the integrated digital experience design capability.
- Monitor and shape digital experience design work output through standardised and integrated design methods across the various design disciplines, resource allocation, and optimisation on a regular basis
- Ensure that all decisions are data led through regular user testing and reporting, customer research and insights, and the application of data analysis techniques.
- Work as needed with customers and users to understand their needs in order ¿to build the right things and build the right things.
- Work with product owners across the Digital business to understand market needs & vision; work with teams to quickly translate that vision into designs for working software.
- Contribute through design and reliable research insights to the bench strength capability of sustaining the client’s Digital and Customer-Led ambition.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Agile / Lean methodologies and the structures and processes required for continuous delivery.
- Ensure effective documentation and communication of design are created via prototypes, workflows, journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups,
- story definition, usability findings, and UI designs.
- Ensure that design is holistic across its dimensions and that the final experience outcome is a composite whole of the various disciplines in the design processes.
- Contribute towards the management of design (standards, patterns, components, tools, etc.) and knowledge (customer, business, trends,
- metrics etc.) frameworks that form the basis of the client’s digital experience design environment.
- Establish continuous learning and growth within the digital experience design practice, ensuring that it stays current with modern trends.
- +5 Years’ experience as a Mobile UX Designer
- Experience within the Financial Industry advantageous.
- A track record of leading and inspiring design teams.
- Experience setting up user research programs and testing methodologies that drive design decisions.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates your results, process, and way of thinking about user experience and product design.