- To develop an integration framework.
- To provide viable design options for the integration of systems for consideration during the conceptualization of a new solution in line with best practise.
- To develop system integration solutions based upon business requirements and functional specifications in line with industry standards.
- To execute systems integration tasks, developing technical specifications, detailed designs, and necessary programming for systems integration.
- To participate in testing, including troubleshooting and resolution of systems integration issues that are discovered during testing.
- To provide Tier 3 (change management) support for incidents that flow out of Tier 2’s (support) inability to resolve them.
- Participates in component architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Development of architectures, implementation, support on all payment streams including but not limited to DebitCheck, EFT, RTC and NAEDO.
- Drive the development and implementation of client’s Rapid Payment Processing stream.
- Implement the .NET integration Platform and post go live support
- Implement the Redhat and post go live support.
- Integration of all payment streams and 3rd parties into the Flexcube core banking system (Flexcube Universal Banking)
Qualification and experience required:
- Degree/ Diploma in BSc/B. Com Computer Science/Information Technology.
- 7-8 Years work experience in IT, including roles that span software application development, payments, and systems integration.
Knowledge and Technical Competencies required:
- SOA, middleware technologies, messaging frameworks, and web-services standards.
- Integrating components/systems built with both J2EE and /or NET technologies.
- Security (e.g., authentication and authorization) Architectures (i.e., WS-Security).
- Implementing security standards.
- Technical aptitude of banking systems and applications use.
- Designing and creating system specification documents.
- Oracle and SQL experience. Java development including Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Enterprise System Integration.
- Various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP.
- Java technologies such as Spring, OSGi, CXF, Hibernate
- IDE (Eclipse.
- Apache Service mix and Active MQ.
- Extensive experience on Financial and payments systems such as Misys payment manager,
- Extensive experience on Redhat integration platform.
- Extensive experience on DebitCheck
- Event driven systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, and ESB exception handling.
Personal competencies required:
- Good analytical skills.
- Planning & organising.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good communication.
- Interacting and engaging.