DVT is one of the top software development and testing companies on the continent. Our software engineers are consulting on cutting edge applications at the top companies in South Africa, as well as consulting globally. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most established developers in the country with the latest technologies. DVT is committed to continuously training our staff and we are very proud of our culture of learning, from internal speaking and training to sponsoring a variety of technical events from DevConf to GDG.
We're currently sourcing for a Data Scientist/Analyst to joing our dynamic team. Interested? Check the spec below to see if you're a fit -
- Query relevant databases to obtain data and create fit for purpose datasets, using relevant tools - SQL, SAS, Hadoop
- Detailed analytics reports on customer, dealership, vehicle analytics to support sales initiatives
- Campaign leads generation and results analysis for targeted marketing campaigns
- Propensity modelling to identify customers most likely to take up a specific products or proposition
- Analytics to support strategic positioning, thought leadership and external partnership to enable market share growth ambitions
- Produce business insights and recommendations based on data analysis & models
- Use storytelling and data visualization techniques to maximize impact & deliver a user-friendly reports to business
- Contribute to the consolidation of data solutions into viable end products (in the language of business) that can be leveraged on an ongoing basis e.g. dashboards, reports etc.
- Present data analysis (trends, insights, forecasts) & findings to business & show tangible business impact to be derived from the data science process
- Query Language: Python, SAS, Machine Learning
- Analytics/Data Science:Python, SAS, Machine Learning
- Visualization (BI): Power BI
- Stakeholder engagement on deliverable requirements and outputs
- Analytics articles for publication on partner portals
- Detailed presentations on analytics insights and recommendations
- High-level notes enriched with industry metrics for Exco members partaking in media interviews
Sounds like the right gig for you? Please do apply!