One of the largest banking giants is currently seeking Complaints Resolution Consultants for their Call Centre.
- To ensure all calls are answered with the agreed SLA and to ensure that the AR (Abandonment rate) is achieved.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Business-related qualification would be an advantage
- Working knowledge on the effective application of the Complaint Management Process and Complaints management Framework
- To acknowledge all new complaints received within the Turn Around Time- TAT.
- To ensure that the complaints are thoroughly understood and forwarded to the correct area and or specialist for action and resolution.
- To provide client with regular feedback regarding the status of all complaints received where the information is available on the system.
- To ensure that all types of complaints are dealt with accordingly and all concerns raised by the customer are noted and addressed in detail.
- To ensure that the complaints are dealt within the turnaround time.
- To ensure that if the resolution is done telephonically, the details of the call to be captured (date, time and contact number), on the relevant systems.
- To constantly provide “Superior Customer Service “.
- To ensure that all complaints received are handled and resolved fairly and timeously, within SLA/TAT.
- To ensure telephony adherence is achieved daily.
- To ensure that the work produced is of quality (QA).
- To raise complaints with the relevant Department Manager/Heads to highlight breaks in service provided and keep record of these instances.