COBOL Software Engineer
Innovative bank seeks dedicated and solutions-orientated individual. Key role to lead full solutions lifecycle in fast-paced environment. Exciting opportunity to gain exposure to new Digital Payment products.
- Scope and design complex software applications, systems and integration services.
- Key role to define and develop application code.
- Adhere to Agile methodologies.
- Conduct Testing on various IT platforms and Document all work done.
- Construct, interpret and execute end-to end system and program tests.
- Ensure release methodology and technical change management.
- Key role in new developments and shorten development times.
- Be instrumental in improving cost efficiency of application development activities.
- Provide support and production standby post go live.
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop the programming code to create the solutions.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc in Comp Sc or BCom Informatics
- Exp in IT Development, IT Application, Testing and Writing codes.
- Experience in COBOL and Assembler.
- Exposure to Easytrieve, CICS, VSAM, DB2 JCL.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online.
- For queries, contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.