New Age Digital Bank urgently seeks to employ a skilled and qualified Call Centre Team Leader Training and Performance.
Training and Performance will analyse the training and performance needs of the Call Centre and develop training programmes and strategies to
optimise performance in the Call Centre.
Must have at least 4 years related experience in a bank call centre.
Related tertiary qualification
- Proven ability to use data to design and implement continuous improvement strategies
- Develop training material
- Develop training assessments
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand the Skills Development and NQF landscape
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office application
- Working closely with Quality Assurance and must ensure a feedback loop into the training programmes
- Develop customer service evaluation methods and standards
- Create and implement plans for continuous improvement within the Call Centre and other customer touchpoints
- Track customer service metrics
- Ensure that the new recruit training programme is updated and effective
- Tailor customised training for customer service staff
- Keep abreast of all new products and systems and any changes and adapt training programmes accordingly
- Support other team leaders by troubleshooting performance concerns and develop strategies to remedy the situation
- Ensure the bank's training tools are suitable and effective
- Track the performance and progress of all customer service employees through assessments and consultations
- Constantly evaluate the effectiveness of the training plan and delivery methods
- Ensure that the customer service employees are empowered with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide high quality customer service and be successful in a contact centre environment.
- Complete all administrative tasks including reporting to team leaders and manager.
- Conduct training needs analysis and recommend training program improvements and strategies to meet the needs of the call centre.
- Using QA and other inputs, identify skills gaps and conduct refresher training
- Ensure that agents are adequately trained on product and system updates