Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Leading bank seeks innovative AI Specialist. Pivotal role to drive the creation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) solutions and projects. Join this exciting new innovation hub that looks at non-traditional Data across African countries. Highly agile environment and great culture. Be instrumental in being a thought leader in its markets.
- Utilise your technical expertise to address AI and ML solution requirements - ML Concepts, Software Engineering Discipline, ML frameworks, Big Data Processing Libraries, structured and unstructured data.
- Build end-to-end solutions on Cloud (AWS, Azure). Work with pre-built AI Services in Cloud, Data Visualisation software (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Design reusable AI reference architecture to support future needs.
- Develop working ML solutions to support the pipeline. Provide automation support.
- Push the barriers of innovation in developing models that are novel to meet end user needs.
- Take advantage of Cloud technologies to service ML solutions to ensure the solutions are fit-for-purpose.
- Analyse user needs and develop deep user insights in the development of complex solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of local and global industry AI and ML technologies.
- Lead the application of new techniques to solve business problems and creative ways to provide greater insight, accuracy and consistency.
- Develop new predictive models and ensure the needs of stakeholders are correctly understood and addressed.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify new AI initiatives.
- Discover, design, and develop advanced analytical AI and ML methods to support novel approaches of data and information processing.
- Automate the processes needed for data collation purposes.
- Conduct AI and ML research and support the commercialising thereof.
- Collaborate with Business Units and share best practices
- Play pivotal role to conceive, design and deliver impactful, integrated solutions.
- Other key responsibilities to be discussed in interview stage.
Qualifications & Experience
- Masters in IT or Comp Sc or relevant.
- PHD in Comp Sc, Maths, Eng. an adv
- Certificate / Diploma in AI and / or ML
- Proven track record in AI and ML (8 to 10 yrs.)
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please submit your CV online.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.