Relationship Business Manager
An exceptional opportunity awaits a dynamic individual with the right personality and experience. The Relationship Manager is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships and ensuring superior service delivery to the clients allocated to his / her portfolio. In addition, the Relationship Manager is also responsible for the achievement of the branch targets and objectives.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
· To proactively develop the bank's overall business and achieve business targets, which includes opening of accounts, growth in deposits, advances, foreign exchange business and profitability.
· To manage and train l Relationship Officers placed in different branches in line with banks culture and techniques.
· To identify business opportunities and target markets for the bank both locally and nationally.
· To market the bank as an International Bank with opportunities in foreign trade services and to bring in new investments in terms of foreign exchange and revenue for the bank.
· To be part of the Management team for strategy and opening new branches, new business, training and development of all staff.
· To manage and maintain a cordial working relationship with the clients.
· To develop new products and to mentor and train staff to understand new products to improve growth.
· To implement proper procedures to prevent any misrepresentation to customers whose rights should be respected and protected always.
· To ensure that all operational and financial reporting is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
· To protect and promote the brand of the bank.
· To embrace a "Working Together" culture.
The following minimum requirements must be met to be considered for this position:
· Relevant related qualification
· Minimum of 5-8 years' experience required, Preference would be given to persons with experience in a banking institution.
· Good communication, listening and presentation skills.
· Financial and sector knowledge including banking products and markets
· Ability to analyse and research information
· Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
· Good sales and negotiation skills
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link