Their expertise lies in e-commerce solutions, social media, dynamic end-to-end marketing, CX, SEO, technology, and a lot, LOT more.
As a Payments Consultant, you are a key part of the team. Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Reporting directly to the Audit and Payments Manager.
· Responsible to review and process real-money transactions and transfers daily.
· Processing all allocated payments to clients by delegated deadlines each day.
· Adhere to departmental policies and procedures during payment allocation.
· Ensure all payments made are reconciled back to payment system and payment confirmations are correctly updated.
· Monitor any pending payments and follow up with external processors to ensure payments are finalized on the payment system.
· Resolve any payment period query within the standard SLA for the department and ensure information provided is detailed and complete.
· Ensure failed payments are correctly updated on the payments system and action taken to resolve as per SOP – Escalation’s procedure for bank failures.
· Escalate and resolve problems with external and internal payment systems.
· Ensure successful payments are cleared on the payments system.
· Liaise directly with players via multiple communication channels such as email and telephone, to assist with complicated issues and providing fast, accurate and thorough responses.
· Assessing new changes and identifying risks on clients/system/staff.
· Work with the Audit and Payments Manager to implement financial management and reporting.
· Identify areas for improvement in the payment process and provide creative ideas for changes to be made.
· Attend to investigations of suspicious activity on client’s accounts and report findings to FICA and Compliance Manager and Fraud department. (SAR/STR/CTR/CTRA Reports)
Salary : R22k – R26k basic + benefits
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link