FUND SERVICES MANAGER - Cape Town, Western Cape
Competitive Package on offer!
Global Offshore Investment Firm is offering this exciting career opportunity to join their innovative team of professionals.
One would describe you has having high level technical ability within fund administration including knowledge of various asset classes together with the proven ability to build strong business relationships across all levels whilst possessing strong people management / leadership / mentorship / training ability which inspires and develops.
Qualification, Skills and Experience required:
Manage the overall service delivery of the allocated Funds Accounting team, to ensure the following:
- That valuations are performed completely, accurately and within the required client deadlines
- Valuations/accounts are distributed accurately and on time to all parties
- That all client queries are responded to and resolved to the satisfaction of the client within a reasonable timeframe
- That Compliance checks and reporting are completed accurately and within the set deadlines
- Adherence to all agreed controls, policies and procedures
- Accurate and timeously correspondence with shareholders of underlying funds, including capital call and distribution notices
- Accurate and timeously payment of expenses and execution of investments in accordance with investment documentation
- Being responsible for producing financial statements for all allocated clients in accordance with the most relevant accounting and regulatory standards and client driven requirements.
- Responsible for facilitating the audit process for all clients and responsible for managing the team resources; allocating tasks and monitoring client service levels for reporting purposes.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link