Leolo & Partners Advisory
Thursday, 15 July 2021
Finance/Accounting - Auditing
R10 000,00 - R35 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Responsible for updating and maintaining accounting records, verifying records posted by other workers, checking figures and documents to ensure they are accurate and coded properly. Makes notations of error for reporting and future correction. The applicant must have a B.Com degree/diploma (auditing degree/diploma advantageous) or equivalent with more than 2 years experience.
• Ensure figures, postings, and documents written by accounting are properly coded and accurate.
• Verify records and transactions.
• Detect discrepancies in financial statements, reports and records and correct errors or make notations for other workers to correct.
• Perform payroll functions.
• Make phone calls to customers or clients.
• Check records for accuracy, often several times.
• Scrutinize expense accounts, account payments, bank records and payroll calculations.
• Process and verify bank deposits and bank payments. Reconcile bank and other financial records.
• Perform employee varification confirmations via available databases.
• Compare results with recorded entries.
• Verify computation of employee tax and complete employee tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, and pension contribution forms.
• Compile data and organize for audit reports and statements.
• Organize all financial data for the senior audit team.