Superintendent Financial Reporting
Limpopo Career Consortium (Limcaco)
Monday, 19 July 2021
Finance/Accounting - Accountant
R45 000,00 - R65 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
• Be in possession of an appropriate tertiary qualification (degree or equivalent in Accounting).
• Possess at least 5 years financial accounting and accounts payable experience in a mining / financial environment
• Be competent in mine financial systems and related legislation.
• Be proficient in MS Office and have working experience of the SAP system.
• Be competent in specialized technical accounting skills and mining taxation.
• Possess detailed knowledge and understanding of financial standards, policy and practice, including International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”).
• Be competent in management, financial and administration matters.
• Be a self-starter, who is able to work independently and possess sound analytical and interpersonal skills and have unquestionable integrity.
• Be prepared to work extended hours on an ad hoc basis.
• Be in possession of valid driver’s license, Code 08 (EB).
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at an Occupational Health Centre.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org