An established accounting and secretarial services company based in Pretoria East requires the services of a Financial Manager to join their team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
B Comm degree.
Completed SAICA articles and at least three years post article experience.
Excellent knowledge to implement and maintain full IFRS.
Good Tax knowledge.
Proficient in Caseware Working Papers, e-filing, Pastel Partner and e@syfile.
Well versed in the Tax Act, Vat Act and Companies Act AND IFRS.
Fluent in Afrikaans and English.
Advanced Excel skills.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Must be able work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBILITIES:
- Daily overseeing of the customer, supplier and accounting functions
- Preparation of payments on banking systems and the monitoring thereof
- Overseeing the company’s IT systems.
- Prepare timely and detailed financial management accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Set targets for and supervise accounting and finance staff.
- Preparation and review of provisional tax returns
- Preparation and review of capital gains tax calculations
- Monitor submissions of income tax and VAT returns
- Monitor, prepare and overseeing of SARS audits and reviews
- Ensure compliance to financial laws and guidelines such as the Companies Act, CIPC, Vat Act, Income Tax Act, IFRS
- Assist the Audit Manager during the annual audit.