Our national manufacturing client is seeking a Financial Administrator to assist with day-to-day administrative and financial processing functions.
• Control and capture source documents in the accounting system accurately and timeously (suppliers, customers, bank statements, petty cash, journals)
• Preparing weekly and monthly payments with all supporting documents for release by management.
• Preparing and capturing credit card and subsistence & travel claims for all departments.
• Assisting with the preparing of bank, vehicle fleet, petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
• Assist in preparing and completing supplier and customer credit applications for approval by management.
• Assisting with stock control procedures when required including but not limited to stock counts, goods received vouchers and arranging courier of stock to customers
• Assisting with maintaining document registers and capturing and verifying of critical financial information i.e. GRV schedules, petty cash schedules, open purchase order listings, credit card schedules and fleet
• General administrative assistance in the Finance and Admin department.
• Bookkeeping related diploma
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Outlook and Pastel)
• Valid SA driver’s license required
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar role
• Ability to communicate well both written and oral (English and Afrikaans)
• Ability to work with data, basic mathematical / accounting abilities
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform routine tasks and adhere to strict deadlines
• Analytical ability and the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Sound judgement and trustworthy
• Strict adherence to policies and procedures
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link