Are you looking for a graduate training programme that offers you broad exposure to a wide range of clients, access to senior partners, and a supportive, friendly working environment that focuses on your skills development? Then Kesho is perfect for you.
To apply for the SAICA learnership programme:
• You should have completed or be in the process of completing your accounting degree or B.tech degree with a SAICA accredited institution.
• Honors/PGDA/CTA or equivalent level qualification at a SAICA recognized University.
• You must be willing to enter into a three-year training contract and eventually qualify as a Chartered Accountant (SA).
Skills and behaviours we are looking for
• Good communication and interpersonal skills - fluent in English
• Computer literate and tech savvy - good knowledge of Microsoft Office apps & good aptitude for IT.
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Sound administration skills
• Must be able to work overtime when necessary
• Keen willingness to learn and bring energy and aspiration to the team.
• Strong technical ability.
• High level of attention to detail and analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to relate to clients.
• Full accounting & payroll functions
• Full Taxation functions
• Business advisory services
Email your CV, qualifications and transcripts to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 December 2020