Leonie Sussens CC
Monday, 26 April 2021
Finance/Accounting - Accountant
BCom (Accounting)/Finance Honours degree.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
• Experience in a FMCG environment advantageous but not a requirement.
The main objective is maintaining a complete and systematic record of all transactions and analysing
the financial position of the organisation.
• Analysing accounting data and preparing reports and ensuring the accuracy of financial documents.
• Ensuring the compliance with relevant laws and regulations. • Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
• Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices.
• Identify issues and strategize solutions and assist the organisation to run efficiently.
• Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and maximising profit.
• Conducting forecasting and risk analysis.
• Evaluate and document organisational processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen
• Assist with monthly reconciliations and monthly management reports.
• Experience of problem solving; investigating and resolving queries promptly and effectively.
• Administration must be maintained.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
• Demonstrates strong organisational skills including an ability to prioritise effectively, deliver high
quality work and adhere to stringent deadlines. my email firstname.lastname@example.org