Friday, 11 June 2021
Finance/Accounting - Accountant
R5 000,00 - R14 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Job description: Junior Accountant
Well established small, tight knit and focused accounting practice seeks to employ a full time young, bright lady, who loves accounting. The successful candidate will be exposed to cloud bookkeeping, AFS and tax. We want to make the candidate part of our intimate and dynamic family and grow your career. The position is based in East London.
Bookkeeping / Accounting
• Working on the Xero package – full bookkeeping function
• Raising sales invoices, raising supplier invoices
• Reconciling cash books, general ledgers
• Accessing information online – ie banking sites, investment sites
• Payroll administration and monthly and bi-annual submission of SARS compliance forms
• Preparing monthly management accounts in Xero
• Journal entries, including depreciation, accruals and payroll.
• Calculating and submission of monthly VAT returns and reconciliations
A love of accounting and good computer skills
A good working knowledge of Excel.
Soft skills: Quiet, neat, accurate and extreme attention to detail
We are considering candidates who have previous employment at an Accounting firm.
However, we will look at all exceptional candidates.
Negotiable up to R14 000, depending on experience; subsidised tertiary studies with Unisa.
Should you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.