JUNIOR QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT - BCom Financial Qualification degree, complete articles and must be registered
Wednesday, 21 July 2021
Finance/Accounting - Accountant
R25 000,00 - R33 000,00 (PER MONTH)
JUNIOR QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
Appointment: Permanent, full time position
Area: Centurion, Gauteng
Basic Salary: R 25 000-00 – R 33 000-00 per month
A company in the motor industry is looking for a young and energetic SAIPA or SAICA qualified junior accountant, to provide the overall financial and operational control to ensure compliance as well as profitability and ongoing performance as set out by the business budget and targets.
BCom Financial Qualification degree, complete articles and must be registered at either the South African Institute of Professional Accountants or South African Institute of Chartered Accountants professional bodies.
Please send copies of qualification and registration document upon application.
• 1 – 2 years post completed articles accounting experience.
• VAT reconciliations (assistance with income tax and provisional tax submissions).
• Payroll preparation.
• Monthly accounting and processing up to trail balance.
• Sorting and filing of financial records.
• Preparation of year end schedules to support the preparation of annual financial statements as well as other admin duties.
• Responsible for calculating VAT, PAYE, and other necessary SARS requirements on a monthly basis.
Subject: Junior Qualified Accountant
No reply within 14 days – your application was unsuccessful. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.