• Monitoring of the age analysis and follow-up on all overdue accounts with branches
• Servicing Branches with their daily debtor queries
• Monthly and weekly Debtor Collection reports
• Effective Full Debt collection process
• Private and Corporate Debtor Investigating
• Debtor Recons
• Monthly Statements
• Checking and authorizing credit notes prepared by branches
• Capturing of debtor's journals and payments
• Daily matching
• Shipping Report
• Monthly Preparation of Letters of Demand, on all overdue accounts
• Preparing Summons, Default Judgment, and Warrant of Execution.
• Dealing with Nationwide Sheriffs, Magistrate Courts, Credit Bureau, and Tracing agents.
• Bad debt Recons
• Credit Bureau listings/ checks
• Financial Year audits
• Adhoc duties.
You will be required to:
• Have at least 5 Years of credit Control experience or Bookkeeping experience.
• Bookkeeping or Credit Management 1-3 certificate
• Knowledge and Experience of the Legal collection process, is an advantage.
• Be computer literate (Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a Team
• Pay attention to detail, be methodical and accurate capturing.
• Have good communication, administrative and organizational skills
• Be neat and presentable in appearance
MUST HAVE A CLEAR CREDIT RECORD
please email CV to email@example.com
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link