Finance/Accounting - Accountant
A dynamic “boutique” accounting and tax practice based in the southern suburbs, with a focus on excellent customer service provision, has a position available for an Accounting Manager who is well skilled and a qualified professional.
• Assess current practices and procedures, and make
recommendations for improvements
• Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements and
management reports to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Perform ad hoc financial analysis as required
• Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals,
providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong
• Work well with clients (strong customer orientation) and
maintain good client relationships
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or post graduate degree in
Accounting with completed articles. CA(SA) qualification an
advantage, though not a prerequisite
• 4+ years post articles accounting experience with a portion
of it being in a supervisory role
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across
all levels of an organisation
• Strong management skills with a dedication to driving and
• Knowledge of employee relationship building and
performance management techniques
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other
financial systems i.e. Pastel/Sage, Caseware and Xero.
• Must have previous small business accounting experience
Due to the expected high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only suitable shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive any correspondence from ourselves within 30 days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kindly forward your CV, salary package details and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MJ Minter Inc