Core Elements of Job and Key Performance Indicators
1.) Responsible for the capturing and inputting of accurate quality master data in the relevant system meeting the defined quality standards.
- Implementing master data changes across functions as mandated by the service cataloguing team lead.
- Ensure accurate and usable service master in place.
2.) Compile sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Provide input into the reporting on SC master data integrity monthly.
- Proactive application of service master data standards and governance.
3.) Adhere to service master data standards policies and procedures in all cataloguing activities.
- Up to date and accurate service master data records in catalogue.
- Increase the existing service master data quality from current percentage of 25% to 85% catalogued at acceptable level
4.) Identify and report master data risks and issues to services cataloguing team lead.
- Zero audit findings unmitigated with no significant deficiencies.
- Services master data risks identified resolved escalated when necessary 100% SOX compliance.
5.) Provide report and statics to service cataloguing team lead on master data processing and add meaningful contribution to improve the process.
- Report on service master records and cataloguing status.
- Identify process improvement initiatives.
6.) Provide support to Demand and Quality Assurance resources embedded within the org units
- Expert knowledge provided to Organization units where required.
- Create the correct service master within agreed SLC
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required:
Years of relevant experience:
- 3 years relevant experience in Master data management environment and/or Artisan / Effective technical background.
- Adhere to business strategy
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Business acumen
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role model customer focus
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships
- Develops self
- Basic Concepts and Understanding of:
- Supply Chain Environment
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Operations Planning and Scheduling
- Supply Chain Enablement
- Procurement Management
- Demand Management
- Facilities and Services Management
- Customer Demand Fulfilment
- Transport Management