Our Client in the Engineering industry is seeking a Project Manager to join their team, based in Port Elizabeth.
- Matric / Grade12.
- Engineering qualification.
- Project Management qualification.
- Computer Literacy.
- 4+Years working experience in the field.
- Leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the delivery of allocated projects for our clients, including managing and executing project tasks and milestones.
- Provide input on a technical level in terms of drawing up scopes and Statement of Work (SoW’s) for projects.
- Responsible for 3rd level technical escalation of incidents, and problem solving management.
- Develop allocated Project Scopes.
- Develop comprehensive SoW (Statement of Work) as per template.
- Lead project delivery. Manage and ensure delivery of project tasks, aligned to milestones/deadlines within defined budget.
- Project delivery to be led and aligned to the overall Project Programme.
- Communicate appropriately with task owners, project stakeholders, client and/or 3rd parties to ensure timely delivery.
- Weekly/daily communication with Project Delivery Manager (highlight roadblocks).
- Manage deadlines: Deliver projects according to timelines as per Project Portfolio, ensuring own time management.
T3 Incident Management
- Escalations: Troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents ensuring Service. Operations Team are brought up to speed for knowledge sharing.
- Provide support, training and guidance to the Service Operations Team on incidents where they need assistance.
- Record and document known solutions to complex incidents for future learning of Service Operations Team (to be saved centrally).
Problem Solving Management
- Investigate problem tickets.
- Document workarounds where applicable.
- Manage problem tickets through to resolution by following the problem management process.
- Daily interaction with the Project Delivery Manager that are project specific.
- Daily interaction with T1/T2 Service Centre Support Engineers where T3 support required to resolve escalated tickets.
- Daily interaction with task owners to ensure relevant tasks are delivered on time and within budget.
- Weekly meeting with Project Delivery Manager to monitor project delivery and overall project programme progress.
Time and Attendance
- Punctual attendance on a daily basis.
- Good attendance record and timeous notification if unable to attend work.
- Adherence to On Call processes and procedures as and when required.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.