Our client a leading Engineering company is seeking a Workshop Manager to join their team in Kempton Park. They offer an attractive Salary, Benefits, stability and growth.
- Substantial experience in fabrication of structural steel, qualifications and references will be required. Must have worked in this position previously.
- Well versed with Tekla/X steel and a good understanding of steel drawings
- Honest and loyal
- Good Leadership qualities, good EQ
- Strong character with good people skills
- Manage entire workshop staff and meet production deadlines (lead by example)
- People motivator
- Good planning skills, optimize resources available to achieve high level of productivity and output at all times.
- Good understanding of welding
- Good example to work force, good time keeping, first in last out
- Good communicator
- Responsible and accountable
- A large part of the job will be spending time on the shop floor managing productivity and motivating staff to ensure a high quality product is completed on time and within budget
- Very hands on position, leading by example