Driven by Challenge?
It’s at the heart of what we do – to take up the challenge on every front to migrate the world to affordable and sustainable renewable energy.
If you are also driven by challenge, commitment and enthusiasm, then you too can join the largest energy storage manufacturer in Africa, leading the market in product innovation, performance, reliability, and quality. Our footprint extends across Africa and further afield into several other key markets.
Freedom Won has opportunity for an experienced Storeman. The main purpose of the position is to ensure the effective and efficient daily operation of the Store by ordering, receiving, issuing, and controlling of all inventory. Support the daily production needs of the business by aligning the above with the production plan/needs, and communicating effectively with suppliers, internal departments, and line manager.
- Processing purchase orders.
- Placing of orders systematically and when stock reaches re-order levels.
- Ensure incoming goods are received, managed, and stored appropriately according to the company’s procedure.
- Identifying and inspecting quantities of products according to the order or delivery note and reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
- Issue of stock to production departments.
- Perform daily cycle counts on selected products.
- Perform full stock takes.
- Reporting stock holding levels.
- Implement and oversee stock control procedures.
- Responsible for relevant day-to-day administration.
- Understanding, knowledge, and adherence to company processes and policies.
- Management of progress and delivery of deadlines.
- Keep store organized and clean on a daily basis.
- Operational control of store system.
- Ensures correct procedures are followed to maintain stores activities.
- Receive and store parts.
- Checking the issuing of parts to see whether stock levels are in line with requirements.
- Perform stocktaking at month-end / year-end
- Purchasing of parts for stock as well as direct purchases daily and lead times see that the correct stock levels are maintained. (According to Min and Max stock levels on the system)
- Researching prices and availability at all times to ensure that parts are of the best prices and quality.
- Computer literate – Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Knowledge of SAP (advantageous)
- 3 Years Storeman and stock control experience
- Planning, organisational, and time management ability
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Telephone etiquette