Our client is a technology-led and data-driven customer management solutions provider that enables high performance customer solutions which minimize risk and maximize value across the customer engagement lifecycle; empowering clients to confidently grow and manage the value of their loyal customer base.
High performance is at the core of the client. Client's employees are valued for consistently delivering superior solutions across the customer engagement lifecycle, so that our clients can grow the value of their customer base.
This role requires a seasoned Senior HR Business Partner who will act as a change agent to lead, coach and mentor a team of HR practitioners in the Principal function. This role will work closely with Line Managers and HR Centre of Excellence (CoE) to provide sound strategic HR advice and delivery of HR standards. The primary focus of the role is to be a trusted strategic partner to business that ensures the effective management and enablement of human resources within the Principal function. The Senior HRBP achieves this through delivery of the client's HR strategic agenda in close collaboration with the management teams across various business functions and other entities. The incumbent will take a lead role on project delivery and work closely with CoE to ensure consistent high performance standard of HR service delivery. The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of talent management and development, and understand the business they work for.
Minimum qualification requirements:
- B Degree in Human Resources Management.
- Post graduate qualification in HR Management or Post graduate qualification in Business Administration will be advantageous.
Minimum experience requirements:
- 6-8 years’ experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- 5–6 years’ experience in a Management role
- Understanding of business operations within the Call Centre environment will be advantageous
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively driving the HR strategy across the HR value chain and ensuring alignment to Organizational strategy.
- Providing expert guidance and general HR thought leadership to the business on all HR processes across the employee life-cycle.
- Advocate and provide support for the implementation of learning and development interventions within the branch level.
- Track and report on key HR Metrics at entity, function and Branch level as required.
- Compile monthly/quarterly HR metrics and matters as input into Group HR Executive reports.
- Advise managers on appropriate Employee Relations processes and practices, whilst working closely with Employee Relations office to ensure reporting and implementation of ER matters.
- Consulting & collaborating with Principal management teams to identify HR initiatives that facilitate the enablement of their teams.
- Drive the implementation of Performance Management at Operational level.
- Drive implementation and socialization of the EVP initiatives at functional and branch level.
- Act as a transformation agent at functional and branch level by identifying opportunities in HR processes such as recruitment, promotions, L&D and Succession Management to drive the transformational agenda.
- Engage with management on Succession management initiatives (i.e. Talent Management policy, processes and procedures).
- Custodianship of all HR policies, procedures, practices and principles at entity and functional level.
- Collaborating effectively with HR specialist functions to design fit-for-purpose solutions across the HR Value chain.
- Managing and ensuring effective HR service delivery across the entire HR value chain.
- Knowledge and understanding of all relevant labour legislation, Human Resources practices, Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge of an exposure to HR best practice in the HR value chain
- Proven ability to analyse and design solutions to a variety people driven business challenges through research and innovation
- Proven ability to manage a team of HR practitioners in multiple locations.
- Living and adhering to company values
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Managing conflicting demands effectively
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Ability to build professional relationships and networks
- Delivering high standard results and meeting customer expectations