Driven by Challenge?
It’s at the heart of what we do – to take up the challenge on every front to migrate the world to affordable and sustainable renewable energy.
If you are also driven by challenge, commitment and enthusiasm, then you too can join the largest energy storage manufacturer in Africa, leading the market in product innovation, performance, reliability, and quality. Our footprint extends across Africa and further afield into several other key markets.
Freedom Won has an opportunity for a Forklift Driver who will be responsible for delivering, moving, loading and unloading a variety of goods in warehouses and on construction sites.
• Operate forklift in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
• Clean forklift as required.
• Ensure forklift and equipment are safely and securely stored.
• Report to supervisor of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
• Ensure quality loading and offloading of all material.
• Stacking and packing of material
• Operate forklift according to load specifications.
• Operate forklift according to competency regulations.
Skills and Experience:
• Have a minimum of Grade 10..
• Have a valid Forklift License.
• Have at least three years working experience as Forklift Driver.
• Good verbal and written English communication.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link