Our client has an opportunity available for a Drainage Engineer.
- BEng, BSc or BTech qualification on Civil Engineering or other relevant qualifications.
- Registered profession with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- Post graduate qualifications would be advantageous
- 7 to 10 years’ experience in drainage and hydrology engineering.
- Experience in designing highways and erosion control measures.
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Different suite contracts
- COLTO and TRH manuals
- ISO 9001 and 14001
- Computer skills.
- Conducts site investigations and analyse the data.
- Ensure safety and quality compliance.
- Provide technical support for the design of complex drainage and storm water elements associated with road projects.
- Participate in the design of flood management systems.
- Support the design and hydraulic modelling on all project aspects.
- Review hydraulic calculations and storm water designs and assist in reports for infrastructure projects.
This will be a contract position for 3 years. This position is available at the company's offices in Sandton and Pretoria.